Saturday, December 8, 2007

I am .....

I am greed, i am cursed,
i am in disillusionment completely immersed !!
I am faith, i am hate,
i am waiting for him to open the gate !!

One day the bell will toll,
and the judgement will be told !!
It may be right, it may be wrong,
perception is what will sing its song !!

I am a dream, i am the fact,
i am gracefull and do not have tact !!
I am in need of a reason to run,
i am in need to see the sun !!

Running ahead, ahead of time,
beliving in myths is still a crime !!
Belief itself shuts the door,
and i am stranded far from the sea shore !!

I am lust, i am love,
i still believe in the white dove !!
I am mercy, i am trust,
i am hypocrisy, believe in me if you must !!

Draped in fortune, covered in wealth,
joy forgotten even though there's no stealth !!
Worried with desires to gather more,
values were lost to the core !!

I am human, I am life,
i am just another name for strife !!
I am living, i am alive,
i am hoping till the moment of the final dive !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Contd...
a figure of words,a figment of feelings,
an expression of pains,the aurora of healing.
the silver silver lining on a dark cloud,
the soulful purity of the covered shroud..
u're a wonder,just a passing thought..
a living dichotomy,created by god.
looking for more...